Thursday, January 28, 2016
Debate reflections
I think that over all we did a fairly good job. Every one was a bit nervous. Which caused some if us to forget information, but then we let loose at the free for all and lost some of the formality required. In general I think that we need to keep our personal opinions out of the debate. The strategy of using one's personal view was used several times in an attempt to confuse the opposing team. I also think that if everyone was equally cooperative some would have felt more prepared. Over all it was a good-ish experience, but it will improve with time and practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know nerves were high and you did very well to overcome them. When did you feel personal opinions were brought into the debate? Can you remember a specific example? I look forward to our next debate. (Please correct your typos and grammatical errors on this post, when you get a moment.)
ReplyDelete